We’re happy to provide veterinary care to your exotic animals, too! Dr. Maggie Jones sees many kinds of exotic animals at Aztec Animal Clinic, including:
- Non-venomous snakes less than 4 feet in length
- Lizards less than 4 feet in length (like bearded dragons and anoles), iguanas, salamanders, geckos and frogs
- Turtles and tortoises (except for snapping turtles)
- All species of rabbits
- Ferrets and sugar gliders
- Rats and mice
- Chinchillas, gerbils and hamsters
- Guinea pigs
We can advise on environmental requirements for these pets, like cage size, temperature, lighting and heat; changes that occur during the aging process; necessary vaccinations to prevent disease and normal and abnormal behaviors.
Your exotic pets need thorough veterinary care, too! To schedule an appointment, call Aztec Animal Clinic at 505-265-4939.